In this particular post we will explore how To Factory/hard Reset IView Tablet. Recently, my friend bought a tablet, which was the IVIEW tablet. One day, he changed the pattern lock and then forgot it. He tried several times so that the tablet had asked to sign in with the Google Account. He took a tablet and came to me. I tried to fill in my credentials but nothing does not work.
Then I searched online and did not get a specific working solution for it. I also tried to recover and reset but it did not work because I do not know how to go to the recovery mode on that device.
Then I tried another solution to establish Rome and it worked perfectly. Therefore, as I asked many users for this solution, I decided to post a step-by-step tutorial.
If you lose access to your tablet by mistake, you can also follow this tutorial to reset ROM on your tablet or revert it. I think it will work for every IVIEW tablet. In my case, the model was 754TPC. So, let us follow the process of hard or factory resetting your IVIEW tablet. The process is very simple.
First Way: How to Reset Hard Reset / Factory or Install ROM in IVIEW Tablet:
Visit this page and find the firmware for your specific device model:
If your device is not listed then try searching for your device’s model in the top search box. Click the downloaded tab in search results. Now the first result will be like ‘firmware’ for ‘device model’.
Click on that link to download the firmware for your IVIEW tablet.
As I have told above, in my case the tablet was 754TPC, so I discovered the firmware and downloaded it as a . RAR file.
Now remove the downloaded files in a folder.
A folder will be a live suite pack and the other will be a boot IMG or ISO file.
Open the folder that says ‘Live Suit Pack’. Visit Live Suite Pack_ V *** Folder. (Leave as a USB driver folder.)
Run this file LiveSuitpack_v1.07.exe.
A security warning can come, click on ‘Install this driver software anyway
Run now file: Liveuit.exe
A pop-up will come with two options. Click ‘No’.
Click on the first icon and select the firmware file (.iso. File) that was in the extracted folder.
Now close your tablet completely.
Keep the button and connect the tablet to the computer through USB, as well as press the Power button 7 times.
Now a pop-up computer will be shown on the screen. Click ‘Yes’.
Another confirmation will come up, then click on ‘Yes’.
Now the tool will start formating your IVIEW tablet. Wait for 100% to complete the process.
Upon completion of the formatting, it will show a pop-up. Click OK.
Disconnect your tablet from the computer and turn it on. This is going for the first time because it can take the first time.
As you will see, you have successfully unlocked your IVIEW tablet.
Please do not forget to thank us through the comments and do not forget to like us if it helps you
Second Way: How to Iview Maximus laptop reset?
Whether you want to sell your Iview laptop or move slowly, you are seeing how to reset the IVIEW MAXIMUS laptop.
Since you do not want to leave my personal data in the laptop before selling iview laptops or trash, your sensitive information can be used by anyone.
So when you reset your IVIEW MAXIMUS laptop, it only does not restore your personal information.
It also refers to the system and app that you had first installed on the IVIEW Maximus laptop.
Then it is necessary to ensure that you have backed up all your data before resetting your IVIEW MAXIMUS laptop.
Otherwise, you will not be able to retrieve this data after resetting your IVIEW MAXIMUS laptop.
In this post here, I will explain how to reset the IVIEW MAXIMUS laptop by following the instructions given below.
Follow theses instructions to reset iView maximus laptop step by step
- Setting:- Open the start menu and click on settings on the lower left side of the iView Maximus laptop, you can also open the settings app by typing settings in the search bar on the left.
2. Update and security:- In the settings section, you would find on the bottom update & security and click on it.
3. Recovery:- After this, you will find Recovery on the iView Maximus laptop’s left side, click on it.
4. Three Different options:- When you click on it, you will find three different options in front of this.
5. Pick Reset this PC:- You can choose the Reset this PC option and click on Get started.
6. Choose an Option:- Click either “Keep my files” or “Remove everything, It depends on whether you want to keep your file or remove everything.
7. Additional settings:- After choosing one option, either keep my file or remove everything then you will find additional settings, and you can change settings as you require or click on Next.
8. Click on one option:- If you have selected Remove Everything in the early step, then new options will pop up, and you can choose Just remove my files or Remove files and clean the drive.
But be aware that Remove files and clean the drive option would take a longer time to reset your iView Maximus laptop.
9. Warning and Next:- Now, You will see a warning sign, and it will tell you that you can’t go back to the previous windows version if you have upgraded your Iview Maximus windows. Click on next if you are fine with the warning that you won’t go on the previous version.
10 Reset your PC:- After that, you will see in the box the Reset option and click on it, and it will take a few minutes to restart your laptop. You can find the same files on the iView Maximus laptop now, which you have selected in the steps.
What should you do before resetting your Iview Maximus laptop?
- Disconnect all external devices like USB or HDMI Cables.
- Back up all your data from the hard drive
- Create a list of installed software
- Save all your personal files like photos and documents
- Before resetting IVIEW MAXIMUS laptop, check it that you have the original software CD
- Save all different browser settings
- Keep all serial key details at a safe place
- Check that you have a copy of the original operating system or not
- If you have any in Iview Maximus laptop then back up your mailing list
- Read the manufacturer’s manuals that recommend methods.
How to reset password on iView laptop if forgotten?
- Take your cursor to the lower right corner, and you will see three options; -Restart, close and sleep
- Press by pressing the SHIFT key, press the restart button, and sometimes it takes a little time to reset.
- After loading, a menu will appear on the screen and will press the option; – Troubleshooting
- Press the next to reset this PC
- After this, click Remove everything, and it may take 10 minutes to restart
- Now, two options will be pop up on the screen and click Delete My Files
- And after that, press on the reset and make sure the laptop should be plugged properly.
- Now, leave the laptop for a while, sometimes it takes about an hour to reboot, and it will come back with the reception screen.
- Finally, you can reset your password on your IVIEW laptop, read here for more information.
A factory hard reset is a great tool to have if you are having trouble with your IView Tablet. It can help restore the device to its original settings, giving you a fresh start in case of any issues. This article has outlined all the steps you need to follow in order to perform a factory hard reset on an IView Tablet. Hope you will get your desired query solved.